Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teen Pregancy!

Welcome, Thanks for choosing me blog. I really think that the number of teen parents in the U.S is really crazy. There are so many teen parents, that they made show and have different teen parents on there every year. It really interests me that there people think that they can bring a baby into this world and they don’t have a job or any type of income at all to support the baby. Most of them, well all of them live with their PARENTS.
The number of teen parents also interest some celebrities such a Kim Kardashian. She posted on her blog “It seems that shows like Teen Mom are all of a sudden making teen pregnancy seem cool in the eyes of young girls...but girls, these are not people you should idolize!' she wrote. “Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1349083/Kim-Kardashian-slams-MTVs-Amber-Portwood-Being-Teen-Mom-isnt-cool.html#ixzz1CiguPfXT
Many people know about the number of teen pregnancies in the U.S. But it seems like the “bigger” are making it seem like its cool to have babies when actually it’s not. I think that people really need to talk to teens instead of showing them the “high life” of having a baby at such a young age.
By reading my blog I want my readers to learn about things that they might not know about, or do know about but not really a lot. I.e. teen parents, cars, U.S economy, or even the war on Iraq. I expect my readers to have their own opinion on my blogs because not everything I post, people are going to agree on. That’s what I expect from my readers on my blog.


pregnant_women

3 comments:

  1. i think this is going to be a very interesting blog. i agree with everything you say people have really drawn the line when it comes to teen pregnecy. i personally know two people who want to have a kid now! i think its crazy and stupid, its bad enough to acidently have a child as a teen, but to acually want a child as a teen! hopefully i can learn some things through this blog that can help me convince my friends to NOT have a child as a teen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your blog is really good and it has a lot of good points. What I don't agree on is how the T.V. show Teen Mom "idolizes" teen pregnancies. If anything, it shows to be safe and to make right decisions. The show shows all of the difficulties these teens are going through from just having a kid at their age. Such as no income, no place to live (or with their parents), most of them are single or become single, and some of them even get their children taken away. On every episode they have a mom diary and every single teen says that it's the most hardest thing they ever had to deal with, and they wish they would of waited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree on every thing your saying it is stupid to want a baby in high school becuse of all the work you have on youyr plate allready and would ruin your life.

    ReplyDelete