Thursday, April 21, 2011

            During this time blogging I have learned a lot. I learned that I can actually blog and can do it very well. To me there was not really any challenging times. Most of the things on there were common sense to me. This is not unusual because I learn quick on anything that has to do with a computer. I am glad that we got to blog instead of reading literature books and all that other boring stuff.
        Writing about teen pregnancy was a hard thing but also fun at the same time. Personally, I not being a teen parent made it a little hard because I cannot relate to those teens who are teen parents or who want to be. All I could do was state my opinion and back it up from facts and other opinions from other sites and people. I still enjoyed it though. I really hope that I got to some students about teen pregnancy and maybe helped click something in there head that it’s not cool at all to be pregnant.
        I learned a lot about teen pregnancy. I didn’t know that it is the top people why girls drop out of high school. I guess I could have figured that because they probably don’t have time to do school work when they have a newborn to take care of. And having to wake up early in the mornings to feed the baby, change diaper etc. Can make it even harder. I know some girls can probably do it, that’s if they have help maybe. I also learned that 3 in 10 girls will get pregnant before they are 20 years old. When I read that fact I figured to myself that most girls don’t know that. I also thought that it was really true most teens probably never heard that fact before. One other thing that I also learned was that nearly 250,000 teens are predicted to get pregnant this year alone! That is a lot of teens to get pregnant in one year. I used that fact on my blogs simply because people might not have known that.
        I have had a really good time blogging for the past couple months. But this will be my last blog I will be posting. Unless I have another teacher that wants there students to blog, I will not be posting again anytime soon. I really enjoyed blogging and I really hope my readers enjoyed the things I have blogged about. So this is my good-bye. Thanks readers !
http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-images-balloons-and-confetti-image8068194

3 comments:

  1. Its sad that this is all of our last post but it has been fun and iv enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Ive enjoyed reading yours also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked all of your posts. I also liked the topic you chosed. You had a lot of really good information and I bet you hepled a lot of teens.

    ReplyDelete